Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for driving sales of Comcast's 'Contingent Technology Solutions'portfolio,including deployment and technician services. Responsible for the acquisition and management of large multi-location partner and commercialaccounts, including major telecommunications providers. Develops and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. This person will usually determine their own work priorities and may be asked to actas a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Comcast Business Class advanced products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5+years experience selling National Accounts
- Strong reporting experience
-Strong understanding of Salesforce.com
- Experience utilizing prospecting tools (I.E-LinkedIn), industry publications, trade shows and other events.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of ILEX is a Plus
- Distribution and client partner experience is a plus (specifically in service provider or hardware industries)
- Ability to present to all levels of an organization
- Presence to interfacedirectly with customer executives
- Ability to work wellindependently
- Strong prospecting experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer