Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Culinary Administrative Assistant
Prepare and distribute memos/letters properly. Experience with (office, excel, word, power point)
Assist with any and all administrative duties. Ordering and maintaining office supplies, laminating, building binders,
Greet vendors, suppliers, and guests visiting the department.
Transmit fax when necessary.
Prepare monthly reports for inventory and payroll. (Win Arcs, ABI experience helpful)
Maintain a neat workplace at all times, organization and cleanliness are a must
Handle purchase requisitions, orders and receiving invoices for department. Verify all information is accurate and to date.
Enter all Purchase orders; work closely with Warehouse/Purchaser to ensure proper receiving standards are in place and followed
Sign for items received in department.
Enter all Data Pertaining to Culinary
- Win Arcs
- Food Safety
- Post production
- Employees Schedules
- Waste Tracking
- Help with all Manuals for Training Classes, New hire information, uniform control Inform departments of monthly contractual appointments, i.e. pest control, hood and duct cleaning, food Safety inspections .
- Prepare and maintain department related employee files which includes absentee calendar, jacket issue form, tool issue form, completed absence reports and vacation request forms.
- Enter daily payroll, track declining budget.
- File and track all health inspection information.
- Must have experience knowledge of food Safety. Serve safe certified is a plus, training of serve safe could be provided
Additional Job Functions:
- Must have basic culinary product knowledge, some understanding of storage, FIFO, labeling and dating
- Upkeep of All Daily logs, ensure all information is properly recorded in corporate website to maintain compliance.
- Track 30 & 90 day check list for any new employees. Maintain ABI to reflect accurate updated employee information. Notify chef of upcoming employee annual review and merit increase
- Assist chef with PCA's, Production Sheets, track applications for new hires, schedule applicant interviews with Executive Chef and Sous chef , maintain employee info in HCMS
- Ability to withstand Long hours, hot conditions
- Prepare and maintain training checklist and master list
- Serve Safe certified
- Work in other areas as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications: Must have experience knowledge of food Safety. Serve safe certified is a plus, training of serve safe could be provided Required Qualifications:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customers service
- Must have the ability to manage and support the kitchen staff
- Minimum 2 years experience in the food service industry as a cook
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Culinary training or degree
- 3 or more years experience in the food service industry as a cook
Back-of-house. Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.