The PepsiCo Away From Home Culinary Innovation team is looking for a creative, results-oriented Chef who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative culinary environment. This experience will develop and showcase your ability to create and execute culinary items leveraging the PepsiCo portfolio of brands, collaborate and present to key Foodservice customers, and positively impact Foodservice sales. Culinary Product Development
- Lead and Support Inspirational Culinary Explorations
- Develop and Document Culinary Gold Standard Prototypes
- Provide guidance to R&D teams to ensure final product stays true to the gold standard
- Partner with Consumer Insights and Brand Marketing teams and translate their learnings into actionable culinary design sessions and protocepting.
- Support culinary resources for all growth and innovation planning activities.
Culinary Culture and Skills Development
- Receive and prioritize requests from AFH Marketing Brand Activation Teams.
- Plan and lead recipe development for AFH Customers
- Support Project Specific Culinary Ideations and Immersions
- Plan and lead culinary presentation for Top to Top meetings, customer visits and growth summits
- Act as a culinary resource for Foodservice Industry Relations team
Culinary Innovation Center Operations
- Support and attend culinary learning sessions for fundamental and advanced skills, cultural emersions and trends presentations
- Function as a Culinary Ambassador for FLNA to the entire PepsiCo organization.
- Oversee and ensure all food items are prepared to standards. Ensure production is ready and quality is met. Ensure product is delivered on a timely basis.
- Develop and implement culinary recipes and gold standard formulas
- Track food costs, purchases, waste control, and product utilization
- Follow systems to prevent or minimize breakage and loss of equipment
- Support training of staff interns
- Formal Culinary Degree
- Formal, Culinary Arts Training
- A thorough knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Fast Casual/ Casual dining/ QSR restaurant (corporate) expertise 5-10 years
- Ability to develop menus and recipes within set parameters
- Experience with purchasing and maintaining inventory levels
- Knowledge of current culinary trends
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to Lead Customer Presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership within the organization and for customer meetings
- R&D/ Food Science experience
- BOH Restaurant and Manufacturing experience
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.