Culinary Product Development:
- Develop and document culinary protocepts that meet project deliverables, and/or contribute to the creation and execution of a stronger platform strategy.
- Provide guidance and leadership to R&D teams to ensure final product stays true to the culinary protocept.
- Partner with consumer insights and brand marketing teams and translate their learning's into actionable culinary design sessions and prototyping.
- Work collaboratively with foodservice customers and vendors to develop demonstrations and protocepts which highlight PepsiCo's unique technologies and capabilities. Travel to customers when needed.
Key Features of the role Include:
- Develop and prepare protocepts/recipes and presentations for strategic internal meetings.
- Create menus for and attend external events as needed which promote the goodness of PepsiCo's Nutrition portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Strong bench top development skills
- Teamwork, communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of current culinary trends
- Ability to lead and run a project as well as develop and deliver presentations to internal PepsiCo groups such as R&D and marketing as well as external customers
- Chef will be at the forefront of innovation including concept and project/product development for PepsiCo's Nutrition portfolio which includes several multi-billion dollar global brands.
- Management and presentation of high visibility projects with a global scope.
- Opportunities to work and collaborate alongside PepsiCo's accomplished global culinary community in world class culinary facilities.
- Opportunities to develop strong networking connections within the industry and to stay on top of and apply the cutting edge of global culinary trends to influence the market.
- Bachelor's and/or MS Degree preferably in Food Science with 2-4 years of product development experience
- Formal Culinary Training or Work Equivalent with 1-3 years of work experience
Not Eligible for Relocation