IBM's Watson Health Curam Solution team is now searching for a Senior Technical Consultant with Curam product experience to join our team!
As a Senior Technical Consultant on the Watson Health Curam team, you will have significant responsibility in the delivery of project implementations. You will work closely with clients, systems integration partners and teams at our project sites.
• Facilitate requirements and fit/gap workshops with client staff on technical topics and non-functional requirements.
• Create functional and technical designs for Curam extensions and configurations, such as workflow and/or rules.
• Work closely with client and partner staff on matters related to the Curam Business Application Suite (CBAS) technical architecture and be able to deliver communications both written and verbal
• Develop, code and unit test Curam extensions in a J2EE environment.
• Investigate and resolve situations where actual test results do not match expected test results
• Establish and maintain a demonstrated working relationship with fellow employees, System Integration partners and clients, and promote Cúram Solution as a capable and trusted partner.
• Utilize Eclipse framework to implement Curam solutions
• Maintain industry standard version controls
• Lead and mentor less experienced consultants on project teams
Cúram Solutions offer full life-cycle support for managing health and social programs from needs to outcomes. By designing around the client, Cúram solutions empower organizations to collaborate around client needs, providing citizens with easier access to governmental services and offering more effective ways to achieve desired health and social goals.
To learn more about we are doing check out the following ...https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/government/https://www.ibm.com/blogs/watson-health/tag/government/We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Discover what you can make of this moment and apply now to explore joining us.Govhhs1234