Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is the global leader in wealth management with a pproximately 800 offices and 16,000 Financial Advisors in the United States. Our Financial and Private Wealth Advisors deliver tailored solutions to fit individual investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs. We provide individuals, families, businesses and institutions with a wide variety of financial services: brokerage and investment advice, financial and wealth planning, banking and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
• The Curriculum Designer will design and develop learning solutions including but not limited to playbooks, mentoring programs, web/computer-based learning, instructor-led, blended instruction and virtual sessions. The Curriculum Designer works with subject matter experts (SMEs) to obtain the information to be taught and organize it into logical, instructional patterns that are appropriate for the culture and level of expertise of the end users. This individual demonstrates the application of adult learning instructional design to the financial services industry. Personal organization and execution are essential to delivering top quality training deliverables on time and on budget.
• The Curriculum Designer excels at the Discovery, Design, Development, Delivery and Evaluation process to deliver projects on time and within budget to meet the business requirements. More specifically:
o Independently build and execute strategy for onboarding new managers via structured, engaging playbooks
o Work with Subject Matter Experts and members of senior field management to gather role priorities, best practices and application for end users
o Design formal mentoring programs to shorten manager time to productivity and provide support as managers move into new roles
• Manage relationships with external vendors, when needed, around subject matter expertise, delivery options, and technology enhancements
• Strategize and build a library of online leadership development content
• Liaise with Head of Experience Manager Development to construct leadership programs based on data/needs analysis
• Bachelors' degree required; minimum of 8-10 years of business experience; financial industry experience a plus;
• Must be able to work closely with the team and also manage projects independently
• Candidate should be client- service oriented, highly organized, and technologically savvy. The ability to interact with a variety of personalities and to multitask in a fast paced environment is critical
• The ideal candidate will take initiative, maintain high standards of professional conduct and exercise good business judgment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Must have excellent computer skills; proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Adaptable to change
• Some domestic travel required (10-15%)
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.