North American Nutrition ----
As part of the PepsiCo commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value, and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade and Naked Juice portfolios to drive continue growth.
The Customer Manager Sr. Account Representative will be responsible for account management responsibilities associated with their retailers. Overall duties include participation in annual planning, business reviews (QBP Process), reporting and trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting the customer assigned annual growth targets.Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:
- Represent PepsiCo portfolio of brands at customer
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plan
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Participate in Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Business Units and Business Development Manager
- Maintenance of Financial Event Planner (Prosper). Leverage Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios
- Develop annual promotion plan while adhering to Strategic Role of Trade (SROT) guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ensure customer maintains a strategic product mix through SKU optimization -- both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Work closely with field retail team to ensure strong communication & execution of programs.
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Seasoned in conflict management.
- Strong computer skills.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
- Capability to excel in Sales
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Business & financial acumen.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
Eligible for Limited Relocation