Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark Education provides a complete range of food, facility, uniform and other support services to more than 500 K-12 school districts in the U.S. It offers public and private education institutions a family of dining and facility services including: on-site and off-site breakfast and lunch meal programs, after-school snacks, catering, nutrition education, retail design and operations, maintenance, custodial, grounds, energy management, construction management, and building commissioning. For more information on Aramark's K-12 food service programs, please visit www.aramarkschools.com
Description: The Custodial Manager will be responsible for all custodial operations in a K through 8th grade school district. This professional must have knowledge of a wide variety of facilities, experience in managing, motivating and training hourly employees. This Manager will have a working and technical expertise in asset management, cleaning processes, cleaning equipment and extensive safety facility programs. This person will be expected to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs. Other responsibilities include staffing, scheduling, training and development of hourly staff.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, Business or related degree is preferred
- Three or more years of multi-site facility/custodial management experience to include technical knowledge of cleaning/maintenance equipment, cleaning procedures, and grounds management services
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage multiple constituents is required
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role
- Experience directing skilled, semi-skilled and non-skilled trade personnel is required
- The ability to oversee capital projects, maintenance plans is strongly desired.
- Strong financial analysis, interpretation skills and basic computer skills are necessary
- P&L accountability experience is highly preferred
- Varied shifts throughout the week with an emphasis of having an established schedule for the Custodial Manager
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.