Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: ESSENTIAL FUNC TIONS :
- Collect garbage from buildings, businesses and other facilities as per schedule to ensure garbage is removed, transported and disposed of according to set policies and procedures.
- Performs a variety of manual duties in the clean-up of scattered garbage.
- Drive/Operate truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Notifies Management of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Inspect trucks prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating condition.
- Cleans truck after each shift to ensure ready for the next day.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Must have Drivers License
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.