Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
- Provides work leadership to hourly employees in completion of their job duties in Aramark Facility Services areas of responsibility during the event.
- May perform hands-on work. Maintain communication with Facilities Director.
- Report all employee issues (safety, injuries, and disciplinary).
- Maintains a friendly and efficient service attitude towards customers, co-workers, and clients.
- Supervises all Team Leaders, and Porters, and coordinates staff assignments to ensure efficient and high quality cleaning services.
- Responsible for formulating action plans to correct inefficiencies and quality discrepancies.
- Assists in employee training, coaching, and motivation.
- Maintains an accurate record keeping system for quality control systems.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment.
- Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark's standards of operation and client contract.
- Maintains all records and reports necessary to comply with Aramark, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-English speaking employees.
- Ability to work with the public.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.