Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Follow the cleaning schedule provided for your assigned area and complete your daily duties.
- Utilize the cleaning cart checklist to properly set up your cart.
- High/low dust assigned areas per the cleaning schedule.
- Clean light lenses/diffusers/fixtures per the cleaning schedule.
- Clean doors, glass, and windows in entrances and all assigned areas per the cleaning schedule.
- Remove collected trash and recycling materials per the cleaning schedule.
- Clean and reset rooms nightly.
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms; maintain proper level of supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.); clean and disinfect showers if applicable.
- Drop off all microfiber cleaning cloths/mops at the end of shift.
- Monitor/inspect assiged areas while cleaning and turn in any maintenance requests to the working lead or manager.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is kept clean and in good working condition; ensure all cleaning tools/accessories are with equipment; report malfunctioning equipment to working lead and/or manager immediately.
- Maintain janitor closets, storage areas, and janitor cleaning carts in a clean and organized manner.
- Monitor and submit supply orders; maintain adequate quantities of cleaning supplies at all times.
- Work with all managers or designees to ensure building spaces are arranged according to building schedules; set up tables and chairs for meetings/events and assist with moving furniture as requested.
- Comply with standing instructions provided by cleaning schedules, safety rules, and regulations for personal protection; ensure all chemicals are properly labeled; clean bodily fluids or other hazardous materials following proper safety procedures.
- Shovel snow away from building entrances and apply ice melt as necessary to provide safe entry/exit.
- Employee will perform tasks at the Outpatient Surgery Center, Project Work at the Hospital, and Valet park cars.
- Perform any other duties as assigned or requested.
- Requires educational achievement equivalent to a High School Diploma.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.