Under close supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment within the Distribution Center primarily in the warehouse.
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping the floors in the warehouse keeping the warehouse premises in a clean and orderly condition.
- Regularly empties and replaces all trash bags and receptacles in the warehouse.
- Moves trash from trash conveyor to trash compactor.
- Assists with minor repairs as needed and assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for picking up garbage around the outside of the Distribution Center.
- May stock merchandise or perform other warehouse-related duties if necessary.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires completion of a high school diploma general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.