Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a custodian in Portsmouth, NH. This is a direct hire opportunity. The custodian will be responsible for basic upkeep and day to day cleaning of the facility. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this custodian position include:
- Gathering and emptying trash located around the facility
- Cleaning floors of the facility including sweeping, mopping or vacuuming
- Cleaning and restocking restrooms
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year of janitorial/custodian experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
The custodian will work Monday - Friday on the first shift. First shift runs from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. There is flexibility in shift hours. Pay for Janitorial associates is $12.07 per hour with some overtime as needed. There is a $4+ stipend to be used for health insurance per hour.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this custodian job in Portsmouth, NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.