Adecco Staffing is assisting a local client recruiting for a Maintenance Custodian Position in Downtown Cincinnati/ Silverton . This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
• Set up and take down the furniture and equipment in the rooms as instructed on daily work orders
• Daily sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, moving of furniture, trash removal, removal of paper products
• Perform light maintenance cleaning, repairs, painting, replace missing ceiling tiles, change out light bulbs
• Perform the daily set ups for events and other special events
• Respond to emergency requests to clean up accidents, overflowing toilets, spills etc.
• Participate in snow and ice removal and treatment if needed
• Follow recommended safety procedures for yourself and the public in performing your job
• Utilize personal protective equipment when indicated
• Notify your supervisor of any problems you encounter such as a lack of necessary cleaning supplies or equipment, people interfering with the performance of your job, etc.
• Maintain orderliness and safety of all storage areas
• An interest and ability in performing housekeeping, set-up/tear down and light maintenance work
• Good English language skills to be able to read written room set up instructions and to communicate about set ups, special needs, and follow directions
• Ability to walk to various locations within the building and grounds and work primarily in a standing position
• Must have dependable transportation to be able to travel between locations when necessary
Must be able to pass drug test and background check
• Good attitude and willingness to work
• Physical ability to perform required responsibilities: must be able to lift 30 pounds
• Must wear prescribed attire and always present a clean and neat personal appearance
• Be polite and courteous to the public and to fellow employees
• Be willing to help others and complete any task assigned
• Must be able to drive and have car to travel between locations when necessary.
• Part-time position- weekends and some evenings
Work will vary between Amberley Village and Downtown locations
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.