CHS Big Sky
has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an Custom Applicator/Driver.
You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
- Apply crop protection products or fertilizer with a high clearance sprayer or floater.
- Apply fertilizer and crop protection products.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work additional hours to meet business demands.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A CDL
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Applicators License
- Chemical application education
- Previous application experience
- Farming background