Customer Advocate, Investing (FINRA License Required)
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the punch of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, we recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and WOW customers. Today we are a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches fifty+ millions of customers. Capital One is experiencing exciting growth and sparking innovative change.
Capital One Investing is focused on doing the right thing and providing excellent service to our loyal customers. Are you invested in customers and making sure they are given the right options for their unique situation? Then Capital One Investing is just the place for you! Your ability to achieve success is supported by the Capital One brand, strong leadership, top-notch marketing support and the availability to obtain continuous training.
What this job is all about:
- Building rapport and developing relationships with clients.
- Managing and facilitating customer inquiries, and Capital One Financial Advisor requests through updating profiles, sending out forms, and statements in a timely manner.
- Communicating with customers via inbound phone calls, email and fax.
- Participating and leading various team and self-driven projects.
- Time management, attention to detail, and exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- This is much more than a call center environment We want you engage the team and work towards positively influencing the work environment.
- We expect nothing but the best customer service—it’s a fine balance between quality and productivity.
- We create a work environment that promotes collaboration and communication, whether exchanging success stories, best practices or having a sounding board to ensure we are giving our customers the best options available.
- We want you to be a part of a team that is driven by delivering top notch service for our clients, so don’t be afraid to speak up! Identifying call trends and potential workflow issues to your manager only helps us grow and continue providing the best service.
- Becoming a subject matter expert and maintaining in depth knowledge of investments, policies, procedures, and systems.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- State Approved Life and Health insurance licenses
- 1-2 years in a Call Center environment experience
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.