Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA. This will be in the order fulfillment department. This is for a (Long term; possible temp to hire) opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. Pay is between $16-$20/HR. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
- Handle and resolve complaints
-Enter orders into the ERP system
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
- High School Diploma or GED needed (Bachelor Degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of similar experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Center Representative job in Orange County or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.