The Customer & Channel Manager (CCM)
is responsible for leading the development and deployment of channel specific annual business plans, which deliver category development and competitive growth in the marketplace. The CCM interfaces strategically across the business, representing Customer Development interests in cross-functional interactions at a senior level. Responsibilities:
• Lead development of the holistic channel category strategy (inclusive of TCT, 6-P’s, National Pricing guidance, In Store Visibility)• Champion for key strategic category growth initiatives
• Actively manage cross-channel pack/pricing conflicts
• Set national Perfect Store criteria
• Coordinate cross-functional Team meetings
• Act as advisor to Brand Development upon Innovation Funnel projects
• Deliver National turnover, market share, and profit targets
• Deploy channel strategy across all Divisions and strategic customers
• Lead quarterly divisional planning meetings and follow-ups
• CCM is a key participant in the monthly S&OP process
• Management of periodic gap closing activities
• Lead competitive intensity initiatives
• Isolate and close market share development gaps
• Act as advisor to the field on execution of “6 P’s”
• Key liaison to leadership in Supply Chain, Finance, and Brand Building
• Develop annual Division-level holistic category investment plan (incl. trade budgeting and customer target setting)
• Input into Shopper Marketing budgets and programming
• Create and maintain national customer investment guidelines
• Own incremental trade funding process
• Partner with Trade Analytics to drive appropriate marketplace pricing and ROI improvements
• Actively manage category trade budget and monthly MRF releases
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 7-10 years of relevant customer development / sales experience
• Field-based customer experience required
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work across cross functional teams
• Syndicated Data (AC Nielsen) experience required WHY UNILEVER ??
Work with Global iconic brands!! Check out our amazing portfolio ! Feel good about the company you work for, read about our sustainability living program here "Agile" working - flexibility to work from home Opportunity to work with key strategic customers Career growth - we offer best in class training & development programs! Collaborative work environment - we believe working together achieves the best results Competitive base salary and bonus structure Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children Tuition Reimbursement Matching 401(k) Paid vacation & holidays
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.