Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Honolulu Airport location has an opportunity for a Part Time Customer Assistance Representative Sr.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr. will provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with their rental needs in a high-paced airport office. They will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide excellent customer service when customers arrive and depart from the location. The Customer Assistance Representative Sr will also be responsible for assessing each customers needs and offering protection products that will help make the customers rental experience more enjoyable. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This Part Time position is scheduled 30-39 hours per week. This position receives a monthly bonus based upon personal and team performance numbers.Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers with Aloha in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Check the condition of the rental car upon return
- Process returns, check-ins transactions quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any customer service issues and/or concerns
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment (when needed)
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products preferred.
- 1 year prior customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.