Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Assistance Representative, Sr. position at the Seaside, Waikiki location. This position will provide superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at their time of rental using the company approved service techniques. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Preferred early morning shifts part time 20-29 hours per week.
- Provides a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meets and greets customers with Aloha in a friendly and timely manner
- Provides directions and general assistance
- Checks the condition of the rental car upon return
- Processes returns, check-ins transactions quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any customer service issues and/or concerns
- Understands and communicates rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sells optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Cleans vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment (when needed)
- Performs miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned by a manager
- Position may require prolonged standing during shift
- Must be 18 years or older.
Must have a High School diploma or GED.
Must have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
Must have a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record (No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DUI or DWI in the last 5 years).
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work part time 20-29 hour week including weekends and holidays.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.