Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a non airport branch location.
This position is part time a maximum of 25 hours per week.Responsibilities:Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least one year of customer service experience
- Must live within one hour commute of Barre, VT or be moving to this location within 30 days of applying.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a part time position with a maximum of 25 hours per week
Apart from religious observations, must be flexible to work within Monday through Friday 7:30am-6pm and rotating Saturdays and Sundays 9am-1pm
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.