The Customer Business Analyst is responsible for timely reporting and management of key performance indicators for all segments of the business to insure we are providing a value added offer to our customers. This role is also accountable for implementing and maintaining electronic data interchanges (EDI) with our customers and our trading partners. The Customer Business Analyst will represent Customer Operations on functional committees and project teams, support senior management decisions with historical sales data and trend analysis, and identify process improvements. It is also responsible for driving change to better service our customers. This role will assist the Customer Operations Manager in day to day activities and the overall customer support process.Key accountabilities
- Own end to end on-boarding process for EDI for new and existing customers; EDI mapping documentation.
- EDI sales order processing (importing, changes, label printing, release to picking).
- Work collaboratively with IT support team and the sales organization to prioritize and implement EDI initiatives in support of our customers.
- Proactively identify customers and opportunities to convert accounts to an EDI model.
- Provide In Full On Time (IFOT) reporting to enable accurate assessments of key performance indicators to drive actions and decisions for continuous improvement across all channels
- Support the Deliver for Fee (DFF) business by running open DFF monitoring reports used to improve ship confirmation by our Wholesale Distributors (WDs).
- Monitor lead time for warehouses by customer to assure that we are meeting the contractual obligations with customers and retail partners.
- Serve as liaison for issues and escalations between the Global Business Service Center and Supply Chain to insure minimal reputational and financial risk to the business.
- Represent the voice of the customer on projects (new product launches, packaging revisions, and supply chain network changes) to insure the transition is seamless and is beneficial to our customers.
- Strategic customer support: understanding of customer offer, customer needs and desire to exceed their expectations.
- Rigorously monitor customer complaints and product returns to insure resolution is timely and adequate root cause analysis has been completed. Publish monthly dashboard to management and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor key performance indicators that were identified to insure a quality customer experience in order to challenge cross functional teams (supply chain, global business service center, finance, etc.) to improve service levels.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in business or other related discipline. Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
- Demonstrated ability to provide insight and commentary on data collected
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills; attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to lead others and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent customer service skills
Willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.Desirable criteria & qualifications
- CPG experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in customer service, supply chain, or sales.
- Familiarity with Retail Order Portals and 3 rd Party EDI
- Advanced knowledge of the sales order process is required including EDI
- Project management experience
- Self-starter, quick learner, and ability to multi-task, works well in a high pressure environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
Yes - up to 10%Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
BP Lubricants aspires to be the best branded marketer in the global lubricants industry. We focus on creating superior value for our customers and consumers, through differentiated lubricants and related products, backed by excellent services and people, in an efficient and safe operation. We offer a wide range of lubricant products and services for the consumer, commercial, marine and industrial markets. Our brand portfolio includes Castrol, Veedol, Aral and BP, each backed by our commitment to high performance and leading-edge technology.
In the US, BP Lubricants has a well established reputation for innovation in our product offerings and go-to-market approach. Our premium, high performance engine oils are category leaders and we work closely with our channel partners to maintain and grow our business in a mutually beneficial manner.Segment
[ "25-Nov-2016" ]
A little about us:
One of the world's leading international oil & gas companies, BP employs over 80,000 talented minds in 80 countries, fostering innovation & diversity.