If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want lo lead, you have come to the right place. We're hiring a Customer Business Manager on our Discount channel based in Charlotte, NC.
The primary purpose of the Customer Business Manager (CBM) position is to develop sustained business relationships with/ and to drive profitable sales volume through the customer. As a CBM you will be responsible for achieving volume goals while maintaining spending goals based on what brands and customers are trying to achieve according to their joint business plan. You will maintain distribution shelving to promote equality with good return rates by managing plan-o-grams with the retail team. It is imperative that you have a working knowledge of the consumer cross functions.
• Act as the primary liaison on all category business issues both internal and external
• Manage the relationship with the category director and interface with the customer contacts
• Coordinate Annual Planning efforts and Joint Business Plans (JBP)
• Drive trade investment effectiveness and efficiency
• Customize corporate marketing and merchandising programs with each customer
• Develop corporate marketing and merchandising programs
• Coordinate, and manage, Category Management initiatives
• Manage plan-o-grams and retail initiatives with the retail team
• Manage NSV and trade investment by each customer
• Routinely interface with multiple internal and external departments/personnel
• Balances individual customer needs, while ensuring total Market integrity
• Drives Strategic Relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved Trade Marketing parameters, and driving trade investment effectiveness and efficiency
• Works effectively as part of a Customer Team, while maintaining a positive Connection and relationship with other direct teams as well as local Region Management
• Handles complexity and time management challenges effectively and professionally
Skills / Requirements:
• 4 years Bachelor's Degree from accredited University / College is required
• Proven Sales / Business Management with a Key Customer is a must
• Experience within Trade Marketing, Sales Marketing and/or Category Management is a plus
• Understanding of Finance and Supply Chain is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is necessary to effectively relate with multiple levels of internal / external Management
• Must possess strong leadership qualities and relationship building / management skills
• Collaborative mindset is key to successfully working across the team and cross functions
WHAT CAN UNILEVER OFFER YOU??
• Work with Global iconic brands!! Check out our amazing portfolio: https://www.unileverusa.com/brands/
• "Agile" working - flexibility to work from home
• Opportunity to work with a key strategic customer
• Career growth - we offer best in class training & development programs!
• Collaborative work environment - we believe working together achieves the best results
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure
• Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Matching 401(k)
• Paid vacation & holidays
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law. Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.