Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Appleton, WI. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
We have part time and full time opportunities. Pay is $12 per hour.
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Making outbound calls
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
- Customer Service Experience
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.