GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gasfuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today's toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a "fullstream" company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today's era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry's changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We're at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to
fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Customer Care Agent
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Customer Care Agent provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
In the role of Customer Care Agent you will:
* Manage price/delivery inquiries, formal quote requests, sales orders, and service orders. This includes processing, expediting, problem solving and basic technical support
* Coordinate product deliveries between four production sites worldwide
* Develop and foster relationships with customers, account managers, and project managers
* Receive and resolve and/or escalate customer issues and inquiries
* Maintain a customer focus while working in a fast paced numbers driven environment
* Meet and/or exceed all customer requirements in addition to departmental metrics
* Embrace full wing to wing ownership of all commercial operations transactions
* Ability to work with various regions and teams globally in a large corporation
* Understanding and knowledge of complex commercial terms, incoterms and ability to support point of contact to ensure execution of contractual terms
* All other duties as assigned by a manager
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 18 months of experience in sales or customer care experience in oil & gas, power, heavy equipment, or automation & controls
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Experience working in a technical environment
* Experience with SAP
* Experience with Salesforce.co
* Six Sigma Experience
* Customer Focus
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast paced environment
* Detail Oriented
* Professionalism to interact with internal and external customers
* Promotes and works well within a team atmosphere and practices shared values
* Strong organizational skills
GE looks for innovation everywhere.For 130 years, GE has been at the forefront of innovation, but finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the solution! Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Start your career on the right path.Join our results-oriented team at GE Oil & Gas today!
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.