Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday currently has a position open for a Customer Care Analyst. Customer Care is an extension of the Workday Support Team. Our Customer Care Analysts will work with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. In this role you will work closely with other Customer Care Specialists to ensure our customers inquiries are diligently followed up on.
What would you do all day??
- Lead internal and customer facing meetings to prepare customers for success in production
- Develop and deliver content using WebEx to various stakeholders across the world
- Manage written and oral customer communication
- Advise customers about available services and resources
- Act as liaison between the customer and our internal teams (Workday Support, Documentation, Community, Customer Success Managers, Legal, etc.) and other internal Workday teams to ensure unique customers' needs are being met
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies
- Support operations related initiatives identified by the Workday Support management team
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
- Provide Workday Community end user support to our customers and partners
- Analyze ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient and cases can be avoided
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers
- Assignment of cases as appropriate
- Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e. requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
- Research customer questions/issues
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Manage incoming queue through case management system to help resolve customer cases quickly and effectively
It's essential that you have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer services role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy with a passion to learn and contribute
- Solid computer skills (Software Application, Case Management)
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively
- Ability to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources
- Passion for customers and customer success
It would be really nice if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience within functional areas of HR or Human Capital Management
- SaaS experience helpful (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.