Please note that we post this position to develop a talent pipeline ahead of immediate demand and in anticipation of future vacancies
We have an excellent upcoming Customer Service opportunity in Bloomington, MN to join our Group Benefits team! At The Hartford, you will receive competitive pay, paid training and career development opportunities.
Care, Compassion, and Customer Service.... It's what we do.
Interested? Ask us about our truly diverse and inclusive environment and tremendous community spirit. WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
Qualifications: WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- The Customer Care Analyst services callers with Short Term Disability and Leave Management Claims.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service to all customers within a virtual contact center.
- Handle calls daily. Discuss claim status and ensure compliance with policy provisions and state/federal regulations.
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
BEHAVIORS AT THE HARTFORD
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Critical Thinking skills and decision making ability.
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task are key components of this fast-paced position.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment.
- Associates degree preferred.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME?
- Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve
The training schedule will be 8:30am - 5:00pm and work schedule will be 9:30am -6:00pm Monday through Friday CST. This position starts February, 2018.
If you are a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, energy, and a positive attitude, this position is for you.
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, a 401K Plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan and more.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to successfully complete a multi-week New Hire Training Course and, upon completion, obtain a passing score on the final course assessment. Continued employment with The Hartford is contingent upon you successfully passing the exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the New Hire Training.
A pre-employment assessment will be sent to you via email once you apply if you haven't previously taken one in the past 6 months. Any appropriate next steps in the process will be shared within 1-2 weeks of receiving your completed assessment. Be sure to check e-mail regularly for any status updates. To avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam, add Careers@TheHartford.com to your contacts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression