Order Management Administrator – Custom Service Order Entry (ITB-NAM)
The Custom Order Entry position requires the ability to develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Each associate is expected to be team-oriented, possesses strong telephone, computer and problem solving skills. Future function includes handling all customer requests which are received via phone and chat.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Order entry, monitoring and re-balancing orders
- Strategy and Planning
- Initiate, define, plan, communicate and follow up company’s business strategy in order to ensure
- Company’s long-term viability, profitability and market share.
- Monitoring individual backlog to ensure timely and accurate entry of all orders.
- Identify and communicate possible changes to process and procedures to ensure best practices.
- College Graduate (Bachelor Degree)
- With 1 to 3 years experience is a bonus
- Excellent written communication skills, excellent verbal communication skills is a bonus
- Strong and fast typing speed and accuracy
- Versatility and ability to prioritize work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with staff both inside and outside the company.
- Skilled in all areas of Customer Service: phone management, order management, understanding customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong team player (willing to do other functions as needed)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.