GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This position is to be the first point of telephone contact for GEHC LCS customers.The role will include processing orders for service parts, supplies, and accessories, as well as processing returns, escalating inventory concerns and also fielding requests for services related to GEHC products which entail opening depot repair requests.This position will work in a call coaching/recorded environment emphasizing outstanding customer support.Very close teamwork is required.
• Handle incoming phone calls in a customer support environment.
• Provide answers to customer inquiries, i.e., order status, expected ship date, proof-of-delivery, part number, pricing, shipping information, customer account information, etc.
• Open depot repair requests.
• Record customer feedback and complaint information.
• Process customer feedback regarding products and services as required.
• Work with customer to understand needs and offer other/additional products to optimize OSA sales.
• Perform all tasks in a call coaching and recorded environment.
• Flexible work schedule within business hours of operation which is currently Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST with overtime as required.
• Must be reliable and accountable regarding shift start time.
• Meet or exceed the goals established based on the call center measurements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent training and work experience.
• Three years experience in a customer service environment.
• Strong computer system knowledge and working ability including the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows, Siebel, Oracle.
• Building Relationships: Initiates contact with other individuals; builds and maintains positive relationships to accomplish organizational goals; relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner; shows sincere interest in others and their concerns.
• Communication Skills: Strong and effective verbal and written communicator and presenter - one on one and in-group settings.
• Initiative: Takes charge to make things happen; identifies what needs to be done and does it.
• Listening: Actively hears others, ensuring a complete and accurate transfer of information.
• Problem Solving: Identifies root causes of problems; generates and evaluates alternative solutions; implements problem resolutions quickly and effectively; fact-based decisions.
• Persistence/Resilience: Works at responsibilities until they are successfully completed; tries alternative approaches when confronted with obstacles or criticism; works diligently to achieve difficult objectives.
• Multi-tasking: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
Locations: United States ; Wisconsin; Madison
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.