Intuit's Consumer Tax Group is seeking an experienced and collaborative Group Manager to lead the Service Delivery function within our TurboTax Professional Services team. As the leader of this team, you will ultimately have responsibility for delivering an outstanding experience for TurboTax customers through our expanding network of Certified Tax Experts and Tax Support Specialists - teams and resources critical to our short and long-term strategies. With a special focus on these tax professionals, you will help create an environment that will allow tax experts to do the best work of their lives. In addition to developing your team, you will play a key leadership role in the Consumer Group Customer Care organization, helping to create and drive the Customer Care vision and strategy. Responsibilities:
- Champion a customer and Pro experience focused environment…drive the tax service delivery teams and work with internal partners to deliver experiences that resolve customer issues, attract and maintain Pros, and create promoters out of both groups
- Manage a complex and highly seasonal workforce, through the development of high performing direct reports and front-line managers
- Create an environment of innovation in which team members are encouraged to experiment and test new ideas, learning from our successes and mistakes
- Manage, analyze and iterate customer and agent processes…removing the barriers that impede the creation of net promoters and helping customers complete their taxes
- Partner across the Consumer Tax Group to ensure an optimal end-to-end customer and Pro experience
- Ensure a consistent end-to-end customer and Pro experience across all teams
- Balance changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Role ideally located in our San Diego office
- Bachelor's degree with advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years leadership and management experience, preferably with experience leading large teams; experience leading virtual teams a plus
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills with solid track record in leading change and transforming organizations
- Proven track record of innovative problem solving that improves business performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively deliver business outcomes
- Proven ability to build high performing teams in a virtual environment
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Seasonal Services and Support Specialist Service and Support Representative Service and Support Representative See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.