GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gasfuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today's toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a "fullstream" company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today's era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry's changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We're at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to
fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Customer Care Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Team lead for International CSR team (Customer Service Reps) relating to Quote Management from inquiry to order including order management of all reciprocating engine & compressor parts. To mentor, train, develop CSR and to develop improved ITR & OTR processes.
In the role of Customer Care Manager you will:
* Act as primary point of contact for customers, GE personnel for ITO / OTR issues relating to fulfilment
* Be the escalation leader for quotes fulfillment
* Work quickly, accurately, and effectively to resolve customer issues and enquiries
* Be responsible for quote compliance, fulfilment and conversion for expedited quotes within the region
* Strive to reduce processing cycles, and provide accurate delivery times to region and global teams
* Key interface with region operations personnel and HQ functions (Engineering, Sourcing, Materials and Order Management) to drive preparation, execution and conversion of quotes
* Provide factory / sourcing commitments with regards to short cycle demands to GE representatives as appropriate
* Understand all Customer Special Requirements; communicate to and follow up with those responsible for all accurate and complete fulfilment
* Drive changes across the board, facilitating Cycle time and and OTD process improvements projects
* Take part in regional level projects, being an advocate for changes
* Facilitate production calls - Pacing, Parts Fulfillment related calls, etc. - both global and regional level
* Provide support for order conversion and execution
* Take leadership responsibilities in communicating the appropriate internal functions of all processes that need to be implemented or improved to provide better customer service and enhancing customer relationships
* Maintain, enhance and improve Parts Fulfillment org. KPIs / metrics
* Ensure operational excellence in the areas of integrity, controllership and compliance
* Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader / manager assigns with verbally or in writing
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Service, Commercial operations, Project Management or Engineering experience in Boilers, Steam and/ or Generators
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Prior Customer service, operations or project management experience preferred
* Green Belt or Black Belt certification (GE employees only)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP ERP
* Pro-active approach to problem solving and accountable
* Strong attention to detail and drives complete resolution
* Ability to work with multiple & competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* High energy, self-starter, ability to achieve results with minimal supervision
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
* Strong customer service orientation, demonstrated track record
* Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with GE Oil & Gas!
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.