J ohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
The primary role of the Customer Care Representative is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory. The representative will develop and execute a customer-focused strategy that will lead to greater retention of preventative maintenance contracts, higher revenue per customer and ensure greater customer satisfaction.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all retention activities within an assigned service agreement customer base of $3M-$3.5M. Responsible for retention, customer satisfaction and growth within the customer base
- Deliver increased sales against an assigned quota.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the assigned customer base and develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers plus an intimate knowledge of each account (e.g. key decision makers, equipment, service contract, history, etc.).
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives.
- Report progress and metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- BA, BS or similar degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience with a similar product, service or industry
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly qualify opportunities
- High degree of self-discipline
- Independent, creative thinker
- Ability to sell intangible services
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.