/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
IN ADDITION TO OUR CURRENT OPENINGS, WE CONTINUE TO SOURCE FOR TOP TALENT, THIS POSTING IS FOR FUTURE OPENINGS ONLY:
Customer Care Representative
Your compassion. Our customer focus. It's a powerful combination that will help Anthem, Inc. drive the future of health care.
Our Customer Service Representative position is an opportunity to put your communication, problem solving, and superior service skills to work while providing valuable information and resources to the people we serve. This role will enable you to set a career path in the healthcare industry and play a vital role in helping Anthem consumers feel important, cared-for and well-informed.
We are seeking talented and enthusiastic individuals to engage with our customers and serve as a primary resource in guiding them through the sometimes complex world of healthcare. A background in the healthcare industry is not required, but you must be a self-motivator and share our commitment to an easy to do business with model. We are looking for people who have a passion for helping others through the following qualities:
Heart of service or hospitality
Passionate about helping people resolve problems
Curious about others
Sincere satisfaction in providing a high level of service
Desire to solve problems and dig deeper
Ability to connect the dots for members
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
• Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
• Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
• Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
• Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
• Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
• Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
• Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
• A High School Diploma with up to 1 year of previous experience in a customer service environment OR college degree.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, listening and computer skills
• Experience in successful research and resolution of high level/sensitive customer service issues
• Ability to work independently, take ownership, and pay attention to detail
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2015 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.antheminc.com/careers . EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Customer Service
Title: Customer Care Representative I - Denver, CO 109966 FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY
Requisition ID: 109966
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.