Adecco has partnered with an incredible technology company dedicated to making legal advice accessible to all Americans. Over the last 15 years, their web-based products and services have changed the way we practice law by providing access to professional legal advice through simplified and efficient means.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about learning new procedures and giving excellent customer service in a call center environment. If that's you, then apply now! This is a fast paced and fun environment and you must be willing to work a variety of shifts.
• Assist Customers with inquiries via telephone and email regarding order status, payments, refunds, site operation, and basic information about our products and services.
• Provide prompt, courteous, professional service to our internal and external Customers.
• Record Customer inquiries for follow-up and tracking purposes.
• Research Customers inquires and provide alternate solutions.
• Serve as a liaison between Customers and other departments to communicate information.
• Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
• Proficiently utilize customer care tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
• Utilize Customer feedback and prior occurrences to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customers experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of unrivaled customer care.
• Maintain/achieve Contact Center performance metrics
• Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
• Perform numerous duties including filing, faxing, relaying messages and problem solving.
• Consistently demonstrate positive and professional behaviors to drive Customer satisfaction and department morale.
• Maintain outstanding attendance record
• Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult calls and emails.
• 1 year call center experience in a high volume contact center, legal or service environment.
• Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems: MS Internet Explorer, Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo, Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
• Call/contact center technologies
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic understanding of Internet and call/contact center technologies.
• Must have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends and holidays.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.