Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities
Performs the administrative, facilitative coaching, and mentoring duties necessary to lead the customer care staff. Achieves the business and customer service objectives of the department and company. Responsibilities
- Interviews, hires, coaches, evaluates, and assists in training customer care personnel.
- Provides feedback to employees regarding performance levels by monitoring and analyzing statistical reports.
- Analyzes and documents employee performance and recommends salary increases.
- Maintains department service level goals by ensuring that customer care personnel meet phone accessibility and accountability standards.
- Ensures error-free processing of customer requests by documenting information received from other departments and establishing appropriate interdepartmental procedures.
- Resolves complex customer complaints.
- Identifies and resolves system and procedural problems by networking with other departments, participating on task forces, and recommending policy changes.
- Meets sales budgets by establishing goals and incentives and motivating and instructing employees.
Qualifications Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be able to sit / stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to read data on computer
- Must speak fluently to communicate with customers and co-workers
- Must be able go up and down steps to research stored data
- Able to function in small areas when needed
- Must be able to occasionally lift 10 to 30 lbs
- Ability to lead and motivate team to meet departmental goals
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with computer applications, particularly large customer billing databases
- Ability to manage in a call center environment with a sales and service focus.
- Technological experience in voice, video, and/or data highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Public speaking and presentation experience.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience with computer applications, particularly large customer billing databases.
- Ability to motivate a sales force and creatively solve problems.
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- "4-year college degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- 3 years in a high volume customer service or sales environment preferred
- Telecommunications experience preferred
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.