The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for the personnel and operational management of a team of approximately 20-25 production agents supporting multiple business programs. Responsibilities include agent performance, coaching and development, qualitative and quantitative KPI’s,quality, and efficiency. Oversees the consistent application of policy and procedures and compliance with regulatory requirements. Manages the day to day call center operations and advanced customer/issue escalations. Shift: 2pm - 11pm with rotating weekends and holidays.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development and retention of a high performing team
- Responsible for the individual development and management of call center staff, ensuring efficient operations while focusing on employee engagement.
- Quality management and performance monitoring, involving call/email review and scoring, coaching and development, driving quality customer service in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the day to day call center operations overseeing multiple lines of business.
-Triage advanced escalations, senior agent inquiries, daily task assignments and queue monitoring to effectively manage production.
- The ability to identify and trouble shoot customer inquiries and program related issues.
- Effectively resolve and or communicate required resolutions/escalations via IS application enhancements, or operational process changes to the Manager or Director.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates, coaching, counseling and developing team members through team meetings, Adhoc coaching sessions and monthly and yearly performance reviews.
- Maintain basic operational spreadsheets, track issues and concerns. Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of customer service escalation resolution experience
- 3+ years of experience coaching, mentoring, and/or training
- 3+ MS Office experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of customer service escalation resolution experience
- 5+ years of experience coaching, mentoring, and/or training
- 5+ MS Office experience
- Previous supervisory or equivalent experience in a progressively responsible role.
- Bi-lingual Spanish (written/spoken).
- Ability to multi task and quickly resolve issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to motivate and inspire.
- Self-directed with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and computer technical skills.
- Customer service experience in a call center.Education:
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferredBusiness Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/