Benefit Eligibility and Enrollment Counselor-
Adecco is recruiting for a local client for multiple openings starting January 9 in their Benefit Eligibility and Enrollment area. This person responds to inbound calls relating to children's insurance eligibility, premiums, health plan selections, enrollment, and general program information. This position hours are 9:30am-6pm Monday through Friday.
1. Assists medical providers with questions regarding the program, including, but not limited to, claim status and member eligibility inquiries.
2. Provides outstanding customer service in all provider encounters.
3. Efficiently utilizes available resources to provide a one-call, one-resolution experience.
4. Reads and interprets insurance claim forms to communicate results and/or additional information required, as necessary.
5. Documents all provider encounters in clear and concise call logs.
6. Replies to written correspondence and/or emails received from providers in a timely manner.
7. Remains current on policies and procedures as information is communicated.
8. Observes all best practices related to protected health information (PHI).
9. Complies with all requirements related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
10. Assists medical providers with questions regarding the program, including, but not limited to, claim status and member eligibility inquiries.
11. Provides outstanding customer service in all provider encounters.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
APPLY NOW at www.adeccousa.com and follow the Job Seeker prompts.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.