The Customer Demand Analyst will support the Lifecycle Manager and the national supply planning team. The analyst will support innovation, SKU exit processes and Market Unit support. Responsible for pulling, reconciling, enhancing, maintaining, reporting and tracking various data tables/reports. This role will entail the development and/or the enhancement of various tools and reporting in SQL, Access and Excel.
• Partner with short term Supply Planning team, Region Commercialization and Market Unit partners for Innovation, Promos and exit processes.
• Develop standard processes to drive data accuracy in tables maintained
• Develop, enhance & maintain reporting relating to forecasting, Performance Improvement (PI), product availability, innovation and exit, etc.
• Maintain and enhance both national and regional supply planning processes to support continuous improvements
• Thoroughly document instructions and processes for generation of new reports and maintenance of new models, including data sources, calculation, etc.
• SKU Optimization
• Maintain, update and create CCR finished goods and SKU Optimization database for each “Phase” of the SKU Optimization process
• Provide bi-weekly status updates (inventory, finished goods and raw materials) to the Commercialization/Marketing Managers for status communications to the regions
• Coordinate the shutdown of discontinued SKUs between appropriate channels (APO Demand Manager, Procurement, Commercialization and Shared services)
Product Availability Support:
• Gain solid understanding of project requests/requirements or work with project lead(s) to conceptualize desired results and outputs.
• Support innovation routines by gathering data/reporting On Time in Center (OTIC) & Post-Launch tracker results.
• Point of Contact for assigned Market Unit in the West Region and functional business partners, related to OTIC, analysis and support
• For PI tracking: Data extraction, analysis and reporting to support Product Supply Productivity Initiatives.
• Actively seek to continually improve and streamline reporting routines to provide value added information for the Product Availability team.
• Support ad-hoc projects as required
• Data extraction, analysis and reporting to support Product Supply Productivity Initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of experience and some education.
• 12 months experience in Commercialization, Procurement, Field Operations, Supply Planning
• Three (3) years of relevant or related industry experience preferred.
• Proficiencies with Word/Excel/PowerPoint, SAP strongly desired.
• Access database proficiency preferred
• BASIS/AS400 experience preferred
• Ability to manage project with minimal supervision
• Must be results driven