We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Customer Development Assistant Representative (CDAR) contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts. This person is responsible to manage key customer relationships and deliver against annual operating plans. This role is also responsible for acquiring new business. Further, this person must prepare and conduct quarterly internal presentations to ensure senior management alignment on plans and strategies.Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Acquire new business in assigned Zone/Territory
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Ensure accurate handling of the administration of field communication
- Utilize key selling processes (internal PEPSI way to sell, Pre/Post Call Planning, Profit Max and EDGE training)
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements, ensure communication and alignment of initiatives
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze business trends and competitive activity to develop business growth strategy
- A minimum of 1 year of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation