Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionAbout the Team
Customer Enablement at Workday is all about our customers - we create programs and services to help them drive business value from their Workday applications. The Customer Enablement consulting teams are responsible for delivering a variety of programs and services to our customers ranging from feature demonstrations to full feature deployments. Team members say that the breadth of services and opportunities keep the job exciting and fresh.
Customer Enablement is a dynamic team of consultants who are passionate about Workday, who enjoy collaborating with people throughout the Workday ecosystem and who strive to deliver high quality services to our customers.About the Role
Customer Enablement Consultants have a broad and deep understanding of Workday applications, and enjoy the reward of helping customers stabilize and optimize their Workday applications, learn new feature tips and tricks, and find greater value in their Workday investment, through feature adoption and greater self-sufficiency. For this role, we look for the willingness to learn quickly and the ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate solutions. Locations: This position can be located at our corporate headquarters in Pleasanton, CA or any metro market.
Enablement Programs and Services give Customer Enablement Consultants the opportunity to work with many customers of any size and industry, for varying periods of time. The programs are designed to assist customers across a spectrum of self-sufficiency and include:
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Next Level presentations - one-hour detailed feature demonstrations.
- Enablement Workshops - two to three-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own environments.
- Office Hours - appointment based consulting, assisting self-sufficient customers with optimizing their use of Workday.
- Review and Recommend - configuration and business requirements reviews, including detailed working sessions to foster self-sufficiency and optimization opportunities.
- Jumpstart - deployment option for self-sufficient customers looking to adopt new features like Annual Compensation Events or Talent Management.
- Deployments - full deployment of a feature like Recruiting or Time Tracking.
- Conduct discovery activities to understand customer requirements, timeline and scope of the engagement.
- Develop and deliver Customer Enablement programs and services as outlined above, including end-to-end feature deployments.
- Clearly and effectively communicate a deployment approach/strategy.
- Drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
- Keep up to date with industry practices in Absence Management and Time Tracking, and engage with Workday customers on these topics.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- 5+ years of software consulting and deployment experience on large enterprise projects, a leadership role in Time Tracking and HR systems, and/or applicable experience as an HR practitioner.
- Capable of influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, internally and externally.
- Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
- Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Certified or ability to certify in the Workday feature areas listed above, and to deploy those solutions.
- A thorough understanding of or a demonstrated ability to develop an understanding of Workday core HCM, including Absence Management and Time Tracking, as well as cross-functional features like configurable security, business process framework, and report writer.
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.