Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Team
Customer Enablement at Workday is all about our customers - we create programs to help them drive business value from their Workday applications. As part of the Workday Education & Government Customer Enablement team, the Customer Enablement Consultant is responsible for delivering a variety of programs and services to our customers ranging from feature demonstrations to full feature deployments. Team members say that the breadth of services keeps the job exciting and fresh.
Enablement Programs delivered by Customer Enablement Consultants are varied, giving you the opportunity to do more than work with one client over a long period. The programs are designed to assist customers across a spectrum of self-sufficiency and include:
• Next Level presentations (one hour detailed feature demonstrations).
• Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own environments).
• Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer design workshop).
• Deployments (full deployment of a feature like Talent Management, Compensation Annual Events or Expenses).
• Review and Recommend (configuration and business requirements reviews with a detailed follow-up deliverable calling out opportunities for optimization).
This role can be based out of any Workday office or any metro market.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Conduct discovery activities to understand customer requirements, timeline and scope of the engagement.
• Develop and deliver Customer Enablement programs as outlined above, including end-to-end feature deployments.
• Clearly and effectively communicate a deployment approach/strategy.
• Drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
• Keep up to date with industry practices in HCM, Talent Management, Compensation, etc. and be able to engage with the client on those topics.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
• 2+ years of Workday HCM experience
• 5+ years of consulting experience in change management or management consulting
• 8+ years of software consulting and deployment experience on large enterprise projects
• Have a thorough understanding of the Workday HCM core, including cross-functional features like configurable security, business process framework, and report writer.
• Certified or ability to certify in Workday HCM and to deploy the solution.
• Capable of influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, internally and externally.
• Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
• Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program.
• The ability to work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.