Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Janssen), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for Customer Engagement Capabilities Lead to support the Janssen IT Digital Channels Global Product line. This position is located in Titusville, NJ and requires 10% domestic and International travel.
Janssen discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases & vaccines, and cardiovascular & metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssen.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
The Customer Engagement Capabilities Lead serves as the senior technology consultant regarding the use of relationship management technologies (email, SMS, campaigns, User profile/registration, campaign data strategy, execution and analytics) within the Janssen IT Digital Channels Global Product line. This role supports the Janssen Commercial (sales and marketing) function in partnership with our team of business technology liaisons, product owners, solutions architects and enterprise IT teams working to establish deeper engagements with external customers via our digital channels. Customer groups include B2B audiences to Health Care Professionals and B2C Audiences for Consumers who engage with Janssen pharmaceutical products and customer support programs. Predominantly in the US, with some co-ordination and productizing of customer programs with business sectors and other territories.
- Delivering solutions to business requirements with existing or new capabilities
- Managing and maintaining the Customer Engagement capability technology and process roadmap
- Product Owner of the current Janssen CRM Solution & Execution with selected partners using Eloqua
- Function as technical capability SME, consulting with business teams, business technology liaisons and DevOps teams on the ongoing lifecycle of a customer engagement management capabilities, services or solutions.
- Work with Regional and Global Product Line Owners to shape long term solution roadmap according to business priorities, and understand the technology used
- Identify, specify and design new features and capabilities and create prioritized road maps and release plans.
- Accept and approve capability enhancements for release from DevOps teams.
- Monitor SLAs and KPIs for solution support and development.
- Monitor industry and technology trends and developments; evaluate the applicability of leading edge technologies and use this information to significantly influence future IT and/or business strategy.
- Analyze complex business issues, balancing the competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to propose new directions and approaches for business solutions.
- Capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); support translation into technical requirements.
- Advise on approaches to maximize value (e.g., retirements, upgrades, leveraging opportunities, functionality extensions).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of IT standards, guidelines, compliance requirements, technologies, and procedures.
- Manage the development of networks of internal IT colleagues and external business partners, suppliers, the technical community, and consultants, and leverages their knowledge within IT.
- Effectively communicate highly technical information to diverse audiences, including IT leadership, brand and agency partners and peers
- Contribute to strategic technology planning, including proposed cost implications.
- Negotiating scope and schedule
- Deriving the intake and inclusion of projects into the portfolio with stakeholders
- Driving pipeline, resource, financial, change, and risk management plans.
- Creating, monitoring, and reporting on project status to communicate progress, risks, issues, and financial position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in information technology, business technology management, software product management or software development is required.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, such as managing over projects, account management, and budget allocation is required.
- Experience managing capabilities with proven successful track record operating leading Marketing Technologies especially Multi-channel campaign management relationship marketing systems (Eloqua, UNICA, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is a pre-requisite.
- Working knowledge of Email platforms, content management systems, project collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence) digital analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Qlik, Tableau) are strongly desired.
- Direct experience working with tagging methodology and systems, Drupal, Eloqua/Exact Target.
- Working knowledge of Identity Management plug-in solutions like Janrain, Gigya or comparable technologies strongly desired.
- Working knowledge of the end to end technology stack associated digital, including hosting, networking, virtual infrastructure, monitoring, web servers, caching, database, CMS, front-end, micro services, and front-end frameworks is desired.
- Experience collaborating with marketers, creative teams and technical teams is required.
- Passion about digital marketing and industry trends, with the ability to qualify innovative ideas with research and strategic thinking is preferred.
- Experience delivering information technology, digital and/or software solutions in a highly regulated industry, Healthcare or Life Sciences is preferred.
- Experience using Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) to deliver business and technology solutions is preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology, including Scrum and or Kanban is required.
- Knowledge of and experience delivering technology solutions which meet Healthcare Privacy, Security and Quality Regulations such as HIPAA, HITrust and GxP is preferred.
- 10% domestic and/or international travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.