Responsible for serving as a liaison between customer and/or business leader and other internal/external parties post customer injury or due to liability claim. Involved in the Customer Injury/Liability Intake processes to enhance the customer claim experience and provide a cost-effective outcome by focusing on customer experience targeted program. Provides support, direction, and provides documentation to assist in prioritization and handling of claims.Job Responsibilities
- Utilizes general knowledge of company policies, procedures and services to handle, manage and triage most customers' claims of injuries and liabilities submitted by customers via phone and other platforms.
- Identifies and assesses individual customer concerns and accurately documents customer injury/liability case and takes needed action to improve customer experience.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal/external business partners to ensure proper claim intake and follow up, as needed.
- Uses a computer application to document and track alleged claims and liabilities communicated by customers or retail leadership and follows up on the status of action items that are required to ensure proper claim/liability intake documentation, customer follow up responses and final outcomes.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer and various departments in managing intake of claims/liability inquiries about services, handles and resolves complaints. Refers unresolved customer grievances as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Suggests improvement to guidelines and procedures to enhance the quality of service and support to improve customer intake experience.
- Follows up with customers as needed to ensure expectations have been met and alleged claim liability is resolved.
- Handles claim intake process of alleged injuries and other liabilities.
- Collaborates with other Customer Injury Care Advocates and others to ensure the customer intake experience process is consistently being utilized.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home. Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Knowledge of customer service intake process.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 30 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents, 10-key numeric pad).
- Experience providing customer service in a call center environment.
- Experience collaborating with external vendors.
- Experience with database software.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.