PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our Strategy consultants help clients optimize their business.
This high performing team helps with strategy growth and development, strategy transformation, analytics and strategic decision making, M&A strategy, and commercial and market due diligence.
The business world constantly changes, thatâ€™s not new. However, what is new is that this time itâ€™s affecting how consultants go to market. More data points and sources; more desire for hard facts and analytics in decision making; virtually unlimited computing power and storage; better tools and new approaches â€“ all of these changes have created an unprecedented opportunity to deliver better insights and real value at lower costs than ever before.
In the Analytic Apps group our goal is to use those trends and changes to build offerings that help make our consultants look brilliant in front of clients. We integrate data, proprietary analytic algorithms and visualizations, with the consultantâ€™s deep industry knowledge and experience to answer complex business problems that challenge our clients in several industries. By doing this, we differentiate PwC in the marketplace, win more work and deliver outstanding value to our customers. Weâ€™re looking for innovative, insightful, collaborative and truly high quality people to help us deliver on this vision and to impact the way the firm delivers value to our customers.
The Apps group is building a customer centric/data driven product development organization. The Production Support team defines, implements, and operationalizes production support for all business platforms and analytic apps across multiple disciplines. This team plays a prominent role in our product delivery lifecycle and is critical to our groupâ€™s ability to meet client needs and scale our offerings. The Production Support team must understand the customerâ€™s needs, understand and manage the support requirements, coordinate the escalation of issues to the appropriate operations and development teams, and communicate the milestones, progress, challenges and risks to everyone involved.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7 leading teams and 5 years in product design experience working on product releases.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in customer analytics (specifically around acquiring new customers, growing existing customer bases and retaining customers) and multi-disciplinary team management with senior stakeholders, preferably within a professional services firm, including the following areas:
- Customer analytics across the spectrum of acquire-grow-retain;
- Familiarity with customer datasets and data elements, public and private sources;
- Industry specialization in at least one of the following areas:
Customer Products, Industrial Products and Services, Telecom, or Financial Services industries;
- Product development experience (Scrum methodology or other Agile approaches) including the creation of visual and functional prototypes;
- Preparation and and presentation of complex written and verbal materials (to inspire, influence and sell) and tailoring those materials to the various internal and external audiences we connect with in PwC;
- Product vision/strategy development including defining roadmaps (now, next, and future), defining resource requirements, writing epics/user stories, breaking down work (into backlogs and workplans) and managing plans; and,
- Big data analytics (e.g. tools such as SAS or R), application architectures, and software development lifecycle/processes.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts including the following areas:
- Drive, participate in, and communicate with teams spanning multiple geographies;
- Manage and coach small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users and developers to innovate and drive product development;
- Be an influential voice on behalf of the customer, our consultants and their clients, constantly thinking about their needs and the reflection of those needs in the products we deliver;
- Represent stakeholders and set product and project vision/roadmap, likewise, influence and excite stakeholders with the product vision and strategy;
- Deliver on the product vision by creating the plans to organize the work and rally the team to execute on the work;
- Negotiate and build consensus between senior stakeholders, partners, consultants, and prospective clients;
- Collaborate with constituents to generate proposals and help manage deployment of offshore-based resources to deliver engagements;
- Create a training strategy, deployment strategy, and pricing strategy as needed to support the marketing, sale, and implementation of the product as well as to execute on those strategies;
- Drive product development with a team of remote developers, designers, business analysts, and solution architects including the ability to set direction, motivate teams, and drive towards results as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach staff to encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Identify and prioritize opportunities with an ability to learn and adapt to changing environments.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.