Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services is recruiting for a Customer Logistics Analyst, to be located in Rogers, AR.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Customer Logistics Analyst will:
• Process incoming orders and manages logistics to optimize cost and service and will conduct detailed analysis on order and supply chain issues utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools.
• Implement process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customers to drive achievement of organizational metrics and individual account goals.
• Manage and balance key business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and internal policies/requirements.
• Lead projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies in the customer and Johnson & Johnson supply chains.
• Identify and execute consolidation opportunities for promotional and base business orders.
• Proactively manage order fulfillment to meet customer demands through integration with operating company, distribution, and planning/forecasting.
• Resolve customer discrepancies relating to data integrity, shipping issues, and trade pricing/promotional management.
• Identify, plan and implement cost savings opportunities while balancing service specifications.
• Analyze, recommend, and implement modifications to customer purchasing patterns for optimal service and improved logistics efficiencies.
• Manage and direct requests and inquiries from internal & external business partners.
• Learn and utilize new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to On-Time Delivery, Order Blocks, and other individual/team metrics. Complete other order management activities as assigned.
• Identify and implement innovative solutions through the use of process excellence tools, methodologies, and technology.
• Drive process improvements that impact inventory management, order management, and dashboard measures.
• Participate & lead customer specific initiatives and OGSM tactics.
• Utilize Microsoft applications i.e.(Access, Excel, Power Point) as well as business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems.Qualifications
• A Bachelors Degree is required. A focused degree in business or supply chain is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of related professional experience is required.
• Microsoft Office proficiency is required, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Strong experience with Excel, including creating and working with v-lookups and pivot tables.
• Experience working with Excel macros is preferred.
• Experience with MS Access or Tableau is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
• Previous experience with business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems is preferred.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Experience in Customer Service, Production or Customer Planning, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution is preferred.
• This position is located in Rogers, AR and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.Primary Location
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function