The Associate Logistics Distribution &Transportation (LD&T) Manager drives order fulfillment processes out of Bradenton, Ft. Pierce and Mid West Distribution Centers proactively resolving issues through interaction with internal and external cross-functional team members for all channels as they are supplied out of Bradenton.
The top candidate for this position will Influence business outcomes through experience and knowledge of customer's needs and challenges to gain agreement. Recognize trends and cause-effect relationships in order to drive process improvement and increase service levels. Additionally, the candidate will be identified as a "knowledge expert" in the order management process.Job Responsibilities:
- Order Fulfillment.
- Customer Management
- Process Improvement
- Influence and provide feedback to for improving order management process.
- Helps individuals analyze successes and failures and consider alternatives
- Identifies individual's stage of development
- Defines goals, timelines, and priorities
- Takes the lead in action planning and problem solving
- Facilitates self-reliant problem solving and evaluation
- Removes obstacles to goal accomplishment
- Provides opportunities to share knowledge and skills, mentor, and teach others
- Works with Regional Performance Managers to understand upcoming innovation impacting Bradenton facility and works as conduit to inform Bradenton LD&T team of timing and scope as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in logistics, customer service or related supply chain function preferred
- Able to understand and communicate the function of complex systems, which includes a strong familiarity with transactional systems and order-flow process.
- Ability to facilitate a collaborative environment and lead cross-functional teams, understand the supply chain concepts and teach / influence others.
- Strong analytical foundations for fact-based influencing and decision-making.
- Ability to develop and implement process improvements. Experience in presentations and analysis.
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams to develop detailed plans to meet specified targets.
- Work with peer groups, such as Production Planning, Distribution and other business units to build/maintain relationships for improved business results.
- Management review and measurement against multiple criteria, which include: performance and goal achievement, experience and expertise demonstrated, APICS certification, demonstration of understanding and use of systems and processes and other applicable standards
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.