The Customer Management Assistant Analyst will be a key marketing/category management contact for the Mid-Atlantic Region. The Customer Management Assistant Analyst will provide support for the customer management team, marketing, and category management team. Role will primarily be responsible for the on time reporting of region priorities, analysis of region performance and category data, promotional activity and development/maintenance of region plan-o-grams.
- Support strategic marketing plan development, including spreadsheet analysis and presentation preparation
- Support the Customer Team in setting up and monitoring local programs and activities including journal entries and analytical reviews to ensure results are accurate.
- Prepare Customer View reporting and scorecards each period to present to Finance and Sales for key customers.
- Ensure full understanding and support of compliance requirements.
- Perform adhoc requests as required.
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely & acurate manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of analyst experience
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance function.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Advanced in Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint) with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications.
- Ability to quickly resolve issues and develop relationships
- Strong analytical, processing and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and set priorities independently.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.