We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with Purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization, CCO.Job Description:
This role will focus on the National Sales of beverage brands to Walgreens. The job will entail:
- Exceed annual net revenue ($250MM), profit and share targets.
- Proactively identify recommendations throughout the year to address any net revenue, profit, trade and/or share gaps. Offer solutions based on shopper insights data and fact-based analysis.
- Penetrate and maintain an active relationship and dialogue across all levels of Walgreens.
- Develop persuasive and fact-based selling presentations anchored upon consumer, shopper, category and competitive insights. Ensure plans are aligned with Walgreen's strategic and tactical imperatives.
- Lead the development, sell-in and execution of Walgreen's Joint Business Planning process to deliver accelerated growth, market share growth and brand-specific strategic initiatives
- Communicate customer plans to appropriate cross functional support teams in a concise and timely manner to maximize execution and sales potential (Retail, Finance, Logistics and Customer Service Teams)
- Effectively manage all areas of business responsibilities, including but not limited to, weekly forecasting, customer financial services accounting, monthly period reviews, customer service opportunities, Business Unit, Bottler, and Retail communications.
- Lead Walgreen's Category Reviews leveraging shopper and consumer insights to deliver against strategic objectives for respective beverage brands.
- Demonstrates thought and influence leadership. Possesses a can-do attitude and drive for results.
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience successfully calling on CPG customer. Category Management background is also preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and influence individuals and teams.
- Shopper Insights, Category Management and/or Shopper Marketing experience.
- Analytical orientation with solid understanding of financials, including how sales decisions impact net revenue and customer P/L.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent sales, problem-solving, and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Highly motivated individual with strong strategic customer leadership, influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, PC and technical skills.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills needed to work across and within on highly matrixed customer team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Eligible for Standard Relocation