We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCO - National Retail Sales Organization. Job Description:
Key Business Metric(s):
- Represent Pepsi Beverage Company's full portfolio of brands at 7 Eleven
- Deliver annual volume and Revenue plan while growing market share.
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Business Units and Business Development Manager
- Maintenance of Financial Event Planner (TPM Models). Leverage Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios
- Develop annual Regional promotion plan while to complement national sales calendar ensuring flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Work closely with field retail team to ensure strong communication & execution of programs.
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
$67 million in sales revenue. 900+ outlets.Location:
Home Base in Columbia, MD. Sales geography includes Mid-Atlantic Region and various franchise bottler territories.Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications: Work Experience:
Skills & Capabilities:
- Four years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Seasoned in conflict management.
- Strong computer skills.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
- Capability to excel in Sales
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Business & financial acumen.
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD) experience preferred
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.