The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of Customer and Channel specific marketing plans. Working closely with the sales team and our customers, the CMM plays a key role in driving revenue and profit for the System, while helping achieve our goal of becoming the Customer's most valued supplier. POSITION ACTIVITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requirements Educational Requirements:
- Lead total beverage marketing strategy in collaboration with Sales Leadership
- Influence complex customer situations (franchisees)
- Deliver insights (consumer and industry) and apply to customers business
- Construct annual marketing calendar
- Contribute to customer's long term planning process
- Conduct customer marketing stewardship reviews
- Provide customer business and oppty assessments
- Provide BIC competitive analysis /LOS
- Create persuasive selling stories
- Lead revenue enhancing concept development with customers
- Leverage internal tools and resources to support customer strategy (e.g. via channel, asset and brand)
- SME leadership where needed
- Host key strategic meetings (e.g. KO Lab and associated preparations with presentations, insights, briefing documents, SMEs etc.)
- Fully leverage national marketing initiatives with customers.
- Identify and leverage customer-specific, and channel marketing opportunities through prioritizing and capitalizing on channel, customer, and shopper insights and linking to brand strategy.
- Work closely (liaise) with CCNA counterparts to bring relevant insights and initiatives to the organization.
- Develop and execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Working with sales teams in the development, execution and follow - up of sales plans of assigned customer base.
- Participate actively in the Annual Customer Plan process.
- Provide strong financial acumen to all business decisions and provide post analysis to ensure goals are met.
- Work with sales teams to jointly present major initiatives to customers.
- Assisting customers in reaching sales potential on company products by offering creative merchandising ideas.
- Handling customer issues/opportunities promptly
- Building relationships with marketing contacts of key customers.
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Experience
Minimum Required: 5-7 years of experience in a consumer packaged goods company, preferably in both customer management and marketing roles Technical/Functional Skills:
- Foodservice Experience
- Advanced Strategic Thinking
- Ability to recognize, understand, and interpret shopper behavior, brand strategies, channel and customer needs, and turn this knowledge into action and results
- Previous Customer/Channel Management experience
- Coca-Cola Channel business knowledge an asset
- Demonstrated personal leadership skills and influencing ability
- Brand merchandising knowledge
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinking ability
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Travel Requirements: 25%
Relocation Assistance: None PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top